Mailing List Archive

New Debian Maintainer
Hi,

I have recently taken on maintainership of quagga in Debian and have
made some changes to the packaging to bring it closer to upstream.
Debian users please be aware of this and read the NEWS and other
documentation associated with the package.

Scott.
Re: [quagga-dev 16459] New Debian Maintainer [ In reply to ]
Hi Scott,

Welcome. Also, it could be nice to have the necessary bits to build
Debian packages directly in the upstream. I don't use debian myself, so
never added the needed bits.

Be happy to have someone else add and maintain that.

regards,

Paul

--
Paul Jakma | paul@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A