Mailing List Archive

Re: [quagga-dev 16410] Re: quagga 1.1 seems to have completely broken ospf6
Martin, all,

> I’ve reproduced the issue and created a topology test for it.
>
> Thanks to Jan Hugo Prins for his time to help me debug this. Don’t know
> why this didn’t trigger an error in my RFC compliance tests)
>
> Test is requires a Ubuntu 16.04 with Mininet installed
>
> Python script for the test and documentation is in the git at
> https://git.netdef.org/scm/netdef/topotests.git
>
> I’m going to add this test to my CI system AFTER the code is fixed
> (otherwise every patch submission will be flagged as bad)
>
> Regards,
> Martin Winter
>

> PS: I have not spent time in any bisect or any search for the bad
> commit. I hope someone else here takes over…

After upgrading to Quagga 1.1.0, we also have problems with ospf6 on
Linux (routes are not calculated anymore).
Reverting this patch fixes the problem for us (but no idea why):

e509af86e357 ("opsf6d: Update router-LSA when nbr's interface-ID changes")

Regards,

Julien