grsec kernels, but I solved it compiling zebra with gcc-2.9x.
Now I have a simple question:
Since the ipip and gre tunnels in linux are point-to-point, I have to add
(ie.) network 192.168.1.1/32 (peer's ip) in ospfd.conf to get ospf working
on that interface. That also means that I'm getting this host route
distributed. Is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks!
K.
Re: New user + Host Routes Question [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 9 Aug 2003, Koba wrote:

> Now I have a simple question:

> Since the ipip and gre tunnels in linux are point-to-point, I
> have to add (ie.) network 192.168.1.1/32 (peer's ip)

NB: quagga is follows both IOS and Zebra syntax for PtP, ie you dont
need to specify <peer>/32 - any prefix which matches the PtP link
will do, eg you can specify ..../24 if you want.

> in ospfd.conf to get ospf working on that interface. That also
> means that I'm getting this host route distributed. Is there a way
> to prevent this?

links which are OSPF active /must/ be added to the routers
router-LSA, hence you will get routes for those links on other
machines.

you can aggregrate at your ABRs though, and contain these very
specific routes at the borders of your areas.

ie - not possible, its how OSPF works.

> Thanks!
> K.

regards,