If you decide to try it, please read the short manuel at:
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/suraev/zebra/MPLS_TE_SW_manuel.txt
The code is located at:
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/suraev/zebra/zebra.tar.gz
If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask.
Any request for any help and support is welcome.

Regards,
Vadim.
Re: RSVP-TE, OSPF-TE free source code [ In reply to ]
I'd like to work with you to clean up the layout of the code, port
to quagga, and integrate with my MPLS infrastructure work. If you are
interested in such an effort, please respond to the list, otherwise I
will begin the effort myself. Thank you for your contribution.

BTW I didn't see a license or copyright in any of the files. You will
probably want to do that.

(I've CC'd the mpls-linux mailing list)

--
James R. Leu
jleu@mindspring.com

Re: RSVP-TE, OSPF-TE free source code [ In reply to ]
James,
> I'd like to work with you to clean up the layout of the code, port
> to quagga, and integrate with my MPLS infrastructure work. If you are
> interested in such an effort, please respond to the list, otherwise I
> will begin the effort myself. Thank you for your contribution.
yes, I'm interested to do that with you.

> BTW I didn't see a license or copyright in any of the files. You will
> probably want to do that.
yes.

Re: RSVP-TE, OSPF-TE free source code [ In reply to ]
Hi.
I've updated the code since the previous version has
a problem with build. Now, it is fixed.
The code location is the same:
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/suraev/zebra/index.html .