Mailing List Archive

You can use your Cellular/Mobile phone and connect to a Landline phone in any of the available destinations around the globe for 5c a 30 second Unit.
www.1cellnet.com/jerrygr

You can use your Cellular/Mobile phone and connect to a Landline phone in any of the available destinations around the globe for 5c a 30 second Unit. Better still, you can use your Cellular/Mobile phone and connect to a Cellular/Mobile/Landline phone for 5c a 30 second Unit in the big 6:

a.. Canada
b.. China
c.. Hong Kong
d.. Malaysia
e.. Singapore
f.. U.S.A.

1Cellnet LLC is a telecommunications company incorporated in Delaware USA. We have already established an accredited Licensee in Australia, Unified Interactive Pty Ltd., to handle our world wide merchant facility. The Corporation is completely Globally-Seamless. This applies to products and services that are coupled with a world-first compensation program.

"We believe that along with our Customers, our Affiliates are the most vital component of the 1Cellnet family. We will not accept second-class service and do not expect our family to either. We trust you will enjoy saving money, as well as making money, the 1Cellnet way.Best regards".

From the desk of Mark Cook - 1Cellnet LLC - CEO
About Mark Cook

Assume that you have registered your PIN to a number of Cellular/Mobile/Landline phones in your home country, you can then connect to a Landline phone for 5c a 30 second Unit in:

Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico City, Moscow, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Rio de Janeiro, Sofia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.

There are others at this fantastic rate and there are also a number of destinations at 6-8c a Unit as well.

Keep in mind you can also register your PIN to an International number as well. This is designed for travelers who use prepaid SIM cards or local phones when they are away from home. If you wish to use your usual phone when abroad, please check the details about roaming with your carrier. 1CellNet cannot be responsible for additional charges incurred over and above our services.

Even better news yet, you can use your registered phones and connect to either a Landline or a Cellular for 5c a 30 second Unit in:

Canada, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore & the U.S.A.

Now these are the best PSTN rates available. Keep in mind a number of countries have only a few cents difference in the rates between Landline and Cellular.

Dear Member,

Our displayed rates are based on the Destination of your call. It is irrelevant where you live, simply look up the destination that you wish to connect to, and check out our incredible rates.

Our Master list contains hundreds of destinations. NB: The rates are set out in a format that makes it easy to understand at a glance. $0.05 = 5c US.

The TLC system is geared to operate in all areas that support Cellular/Mobile phone networks. It is important to have a text enabled GSM handset, with the exception of the USA, where a special gateway has been established to handle both GSM and the more usual Tri-band system. We are constantly negotiating with various providers to get you even better rates again. Happy connections.

View our fantastic rates!

We are pleased to present you with a simple Instruction sheet to get you up and rolling with our fantastic Communications services. For those who wish to analyze the technical information just click on the links and you will find a comprehensive explanation of all systems. Whichever version you choose to rely on, we suggest that you read and re-read these instructions in order to fully understand the functions of our Product Range. Please find the required Commands below that you will need to get activated on the service.

1. Phone to Phone calls from your PC's Desktop Interface:
It is important to load your directory prior to using the service to ensure speedy and efficient connections. Go to your personal Web Site and login. The guide below is a sample where you wish to connect to Mary Smith at her home number.

www.1cellnet.com/username > Login > Phone Functions > Phone to Phone > Edit your Phone to Phone Directory > Enter Name > MSH > Enter Number > Add > Phone to Phone Connect* > Click MSH > Connect. More Details.

* Phone to Phone may be accessed via 2 separate methods. If you are in your Members area, it would be accessed by using the Members Console. If you are not logged in, it may be accessed by clicking on the iPhone icon on your desktop and log in from there.

2. Phone to Phone calls from your Cell/Mobile Phone using TLC:
All gateways use exactly the same methods and commands except the South East Asian one based in Malaysia, which has a different command to connect. You may simply send a text message to the gateway of your choice, whether that is based on the cost of messaging or the closest location to you.

Gateway Numbers:
Australasia (1) +61427767669

Australasia (2) +61416905414

Western Europe (1) +447950081008

Western Europe (2) +447624807060

North America +13104023375

South America +552188915590

Southern Europe +377731983491

East Asia +85261824611

South East Asia: +60122025002

For Kuala Lumpur residents, we have created a special shortcut number for you.
Simply save your gateway as: 39222

Please ensure that you insert the + symbol prior to the number.

We suggest that you save Gateway numbers in your phone directory as: AA, AB, AC, AD etc.

Firstly you need to understand the basic TLC commands. NB: Where a space is required, we have inserted an underscore to remind you to make a space between characters. Naturally you don't need to insert an underscore, simply leave a space between characters.

A_[PIN] Activates a GSM number (supports multiple users on 1 PIN).

C_[Number] To get Connected with your party.

Assuming that you understand the basic commands, you are now ready to activate your number with our Global Platform. For this exercise, we have used AA throughout to be consistent.

Activation:
Select a saved Gateway number. AA > Send Message > A_[PIN] > Send > Receive Text.

Now you are activated, you are ready to make calls. Assuming that you have now saved some entries in your directory, including Mary Smith's home number as MSH, let's show you how to connect to her easily.

Connecting:
Select AA > Send Message > C_MSH > Send > Receive Call > Connected. More Details.

NB: When using the Malaysian Gateway, the call command is call, rather than just the letter C.

3. Phone to Phone calls from your Landline Phone using E-Card.
E-Card is a virtual card, not a piece of plastic as such. Your E-Card PIN number and Account Number is embedded in your Members area. Simply click on Phone Functions > Phone to Phone > Order your E-Card > E-Card Ordering Page. You may vary the amount to load to your E-Card in this menu. For those in countries where E-Card is available, simply follow this process:

Dial the Access number. Access Numbers.

At the prompt, enter the PIN number you have received followed by the (#) key. After confirmation from the system operator, dial the number you wish to call followed by the (#) key. After you complete the call, you may dial the (#) key twice (##) to start a new call. More Details.

4. PC to Phone calls from your PC's Desktop Interface:
All Members now have another option to get connected. This function will enable those with reasonable Desktop Computers to actually make calls from their PC to Phones around the planet. The rates in most instances are lower than the Cellular to Phone rates. Some of the plums are: Australia - Landline 3c, Canada - Landline & Cell 3c, China - Landline & Cell 3c, Hong Kong - Landline & Cell 3c, Italy, Netherlands, Norway (Landline) 3c, Singapore - Landline & Cell 3c, UK - Landline 3c and the USA - Landline & Cell 3c etc. This is a great way of saving even further money. More Details.

This is a simple process for you to operate and you will appreciate once you master it, the more advanced functions. The first time you use the system, it will probably take you a minute or so to work it out, but after a few calls, you will get it down to 10 seconds or even less. Please take the time to read and re-read all the information, so you can learn how to make your experience even easier.

Happy Connections

The GBP is simple to understand & explain and it is extremely duplicable. All currencies are expressed in US Dollars. You can start your own business for as little as $99. The GBP pays to Unlimited Depth and Retains Sales Volume Indefinitely, without Flushing! All volume that is not paid on in a Bonus Run is carried over until the next Bonus Run. The GBP is Globally Seamless and is so dynamic, that everybody who uses a phone will join us!

1. Order a single Connection Service for $99 wholesale and become a Consultant. or
2. Order 3 Connection Services for $199 wholesale and become an Affiliate.

NB: Each Connection Service is supplied at wholesale to Customers at the fantastic 1CellNet rates. These Connection Services may be retailed by Affiliates. When proper comparisons are carried out, this is normally charged out way above the amount our Members pay wholesale.

Irrespective of whether you start as a Consultant or an Affiliate, you will be placed in the Global Bonus Program - "Family Tree". This is structured in a two-team configuration. i.e. From your placement position in the tree, you will have two separate teams below you and both teams require volume for you to earn bonus income. This volume may be generated by your personal efforts or by your team effort.

Each dollar spent on Connection Services is equivalent to 1 Bonus Point. e.g. Every sale of a Single Connection Service @ $50, generates 50 Bonus Points to all Active persons above. Accordingly, every Trio Sale generates 150 Bonus Points to all Active persons above - and so on.

Every Step Bonus is a $100. Step Bonuses are calculated weekly and paid out every week!

Our mission that we have chosen to adopt is: We will strive to become the premier service provider in the communications industry. We will strive to provide the best quality products and services at the most economical rates available. We will do everything in our power to ensure our Customers, Consultants and Affiliates are provided outstanding levels of support from all of the 1CellNet team. We will aspire to produce income levels for our marketing team that have never been attained before. Our objective is to become fully international by December 2004. We are not going to diversify our business into pick/pack/deliver. We will remain staunchly dedicated to our core business, that being Communications.

By persevering with our mission, we will expand 1CellNet into an internationally recognized icon of our industry. We will achieve this by establishing leaders in all continents and have a viable presence in all major marketplaces. We plan to aggressively expand our Customer base by providing up to the minute training in all aspects of our business. We will achieve this business expansion simply by continuing to do what we do best, that is, provide the technology and train the field to service the Customer needs. We understand our responsibility to support all tiers of the business.
We believe that along with our Customers and Consultants, our Affiliates are the most vital component of the 1CellNet family. We will not accept second class service and do not expect our family to either. We trust people will enjoy saving money as well as making money the 1CelllNet way. To maintain our market edge, we will constantly strive to improve our already high quality standards. We will continue to astutely invest in the latest IT and other technologies. We will deliver on all our promises and make you proud to be a part of our family.

Who is 1CellNet?
Whilst registered as the domain name: 1CellNet.com in Nevada-USA, we are now incorporated in Delaware-USA as 1CellNet LLC. The company has a presence in most continents. There are various offices for support, administration and IT purposes around the world.

What service does 1CellNet provide?
1CellNet specializes in providing low cost, International and Domestic Cellular Telephone Services at considerable savings to you.

Should I upgrade my current phone to make calls through 1CellNet?
Providing you are able to send SMS messages from your current cell phone, you should be able to take full advantage of the savings we offer.

Am I paying vastly over-inflated prices for cellular telephone calls?
We at 1CellNet believe you are and have developed 1CellNet's sophisticated digital and fully automated technology to help you slash your cellular phone bill.

What is the relevance of being able to send messages from my cell phone?
At 1CellNet, we have a state-of-the-art telecommunications platform, which utilizes a combination of SMS, Fiber Optic, Internet, Cellular Grid and Public Switched Telephone Network technologies. This is known as Text Link Cellular or TLC. Using TLC, from your Cell phone, you can connect to anybody, anywhere in the world with a cell phone or landline phone! By simply sending a special TLC message to our Platform or one of our Gateways, we can connect you to your party very quickly and at fantastic call rates. This amazing technology is unique to 1CellNet and doesn't have any real competition anywhere in the world!

Do I need to fire my current Telco?
Firstly let us clearly state that you do not need to change your provider, in fact you need them to be able to send and receive calls and messages. However, if it is feasible to amend your plan, so that you are paying the lowest minimum commitment per month, then this would be an additional advantage to you.

Is the plan that I have with my Telco, useless then?
Initially we have been able to secure the most common rate plans available. Our research indicates that most countries have similar rate plans, with some lower, but the majority higher than your TLC costs. In order to give you a direct basis of comparison, we have discarded plans that require you to pay for hardware, SIM cards, accessories etc. We have also eliminated the $10 a month type plans as they have unrealistically high charges. Some of the prepaid deals appear pretty good, provided you already own your handset, however, they are still way higher than us, as you will soon see. Likewise some carriers only discount their rates to high volume users.

Do you know anybody who fits this category?
Do I need to change my habits and ring a particular type of phone?
By utilizing TLC through 1CellNet, you will soon come to realize the great advantages to be gained by establishing calling habits. EG: If it is vastly cheaper to use your Cellular to connect to a landline in New York rather than use your landline to make the same call, wouldn't you prefer to use your cellular? It may cost more to call a Cellular phone in some countries, but the good news is that many destinations, particularly in Asia and North America, actually charge the same rates, irrespective of whether you are calling a landline or cellular. Naturally you will want to maximize your allotted time and dollars, so simply check the provided rate charts and call the phone that works on the lower rate schedule.

What sort of usage per month will really save money?
We have concentrated on the "average user" for this exercise. EG: We are talking about the average user at a hundred dollars a month or more. These people use their cellular phones because they have to, rather than just in an emergency. We can save these people substantial amounts of money!

How much money will I save on my National/International calls?
Actual savings vary from country to country and sometimes from city to city. This depends on the destination that you are wishing to connect to. Whether you are an individual or a business, the savings can range from 30% to 70%. However, generally the savings average around 50%.

How can 1CellNet provide National/International calls at such low rates?
The 1CellNet network uses the latest cutting edge technology to provide premium quality service at substantially lower costs. Since we specialize in National and International Cellular calls, handling a huge number of calls a day, we purchase National and International lines at wholesale prices and are able to pass on the savings to our valued Customers.

The savings we bring to you are manifold: EG:

a.. Your local Telco may charge in 1-minute increments. As you know no call ends exactly on the minute and a 2-minute five seconds call is charged as 3 minutes. With 1CellNet, you will be charged in 30-sec increments for the first one minute. Thereafter charges apply in 6-second increments. This method will save approximately 10% on your current aggregate phone bills.
b.. Your local Telco has higher rates during peak-time such as daytime hours. Our rates do NOT vary. There is no longer a need for you to stay up late to save money.
c.. It is a well-known fact that the price of an International call can vary widely depending on the country of origin. Our 1CellNet system is based on preset destination rates, which have been specially negotiated to provide you with the lowest cost route for your call. This alone can save up to 50%.
In addition to these savings, our Global Bonus Program allows you to reduce your phone bill dramatically.
How do I pay for my calls?
Once you have become a Customer or joined as a Consultant or Affiliate, you will already have US$50 or US$150 in credits that you may use at your leisure. A special Micro Banking Facility is provided for Consultants and Affiliates with your personal Web Interface that allows you to perform a number of functions. As you earn income from your activities, this is shown in the Bonus Account area. You may elect to withdraw funds to either a Bank Account or have funds transferred to your Bonus ATM Card (provided as part of Affiliates package). This will take up to 5 working days to appear as useable funds. From this same Bonus Account area, you will be able to transfer funds to order additional Connection Services. These may be ordered in blocks of $50 at a time.

How safe is the system?
Our system is extremely safe and uses the latest state of the art security systems available. We are aware of your safety concerns and are updating continuously.

How many calls can I make?
As long as your Phone to Phone Account balance remains loaded or your Bonus Account balance remains positive, you can make as many calls as you want.

Are there certain times of day or days of the month when I can make calls?
The 1CellNet network is fully automated. You can make calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Remember at all times, you get our lowest rates.

How long will it take before I can make my first call?
Once your application has been received you will be able to profit from our reduced call rates within 24 hours.

I can't wait to try your service. What do I do?
Click on the Menu item "Join Now" Fill in your application and submit it. You may elect to just become a Consultant if you wish with a starting purchase of only US$99, or join as an Affiliate for a cost of US$199 and receive all the associated benefits.

So what is this Global Bonus Program, I keep hearing about?
The GBP is simple to understand & explain and it is extremely duplicable. All currencies are expressed in US Dollars. You can start your own business for as little as $99. The GBP pays to Unlimited Depth and Retains Sales Volume Indefinitely, without Flushing! All volume that is not paid on in a Bonus Run is carried over until the next Bonus Run. The GBP is Globally Seamless and is so dynamic, that everybody who uses a phone will join us!

Well how do I join then?
1. Order a single Connection Service for $99 wholesale and become a Consultant. or
2. Order 3 Connection Services for $199 wholesale and become an Affiliate.
NB: Each Connection Service is supplied at wholesale to Customers at the fantastic 1CellNet rates. These Connection Services may be retailed by Affiliates. When proper comparisons are carried out, this is normally charged out way above the amount our Members pay wholesale.

What type of structure is this GBP based on?
Irrespective of whether you start as a Consultant or an Affiliate, you will be placed in the GBP - "Family Tree". This is structured in a two-team configuration. EG: From your placement position in the tree, you will have two separate teams below you and both teams require volume for you to earn income. This volume may be generated by your personal efforts or your team effort. There are three ratios of volume that generate bonus income: 3:5, 4:4 & 5:3*.

What advantage is there to spend money on phone time in the GBP?
Each dollar spent on Connection Services is equivalent to 1 Bonus Point. EG: Every sale of a $50 Single Connection Service that occurs in your team will generate 50 Bonus Points to all Active persons above. Accordingly, every Trio Sale will generate 150 Bonus Points and every $10 Connection Service Activity Maintenance will generate 10 Bonus Points.

How do I qualify for Bonuses?
Firstly you need 150 Bonus Points in both of your teams to qualify to earn future income. The easiest way to do this is to make 2 Trio Cell Sales or equivalent. The first Trio Cell Sale will be placed in one of your teams and the second Trio Cell Sale will be placed in your other team. Bonus Points accrue to earn you Step Bonuses. Once you have a minimum of 1200 Bonus Points total, which must be distributed between your two teams in any of the following ratios: 450:750, 600:600 or 750:450 (*3:5, 4:4 or 5:3), you're now eligible to earn unlimited Step Bonuses, provided that you always maintain Activity.

What does Activity mean?
Consultants and Affiliates are required to order a minimum $20 Subscription Service per 28-Day period to maintain Activity Status. This will be charged automatically from Consultants/Affiliates Bonus Account or may be by tendered credit card. Consultants/Affiliates may elect, at any time, to work the GBP and receive income by simply maintaining Activity Status. This purchase provides $10 worth of Connection Service time. Whilst Affiliates are only working their number one Cell, they are only required to purchase $20 per 28-days. However, once Affiliates have earned a minimum of 50 Step Bonuses, they are entitled to open up a third team if they wish, and an additional $20 is required to maintain this team, as is the case when opening a fourth team.

How much are these Step Bonuses?
Every Step Bonus is a $100. Step Bonuses are calculated weekly and paid out every week!

When can I Activate the other Cells, if I become an Affiliate?
As an Affiliate, Cells 2 and 3 remain dormant until Activated, and, as explained in Activity, there is no Maintenance required until these Cells have been Activated. Keep in mind that until 50 Steps are performed, a third team cannot be opened. Similarly a further 50 Steps are required by the third team before a fourth team is opened.

OK, all sounds pretty good, but how do I access my money?
When you become an Affiliate, you will receive a very special Bonus ATM Card as part of your Trio Pack. Your bonuses can be transferred from your Bonus Account and loaded to this card via a simple on-line request. You will then be able to access your funds from thousands of ATM's, Globally.

Welcome to 1CellNet Online Conference Facilities. 1CellNet is dedicated to providing you with the best Internet Conference experience possible. Firstly you will need to download the setup files to enter our Conference Lobby. Once you have done that you will have a new blue and white conference icon on your desktop. Simply click on this icon and soon you will be asked for username and password details. Once you are in the 1CellNet Lobby, you may notice various rooms that are already established by Global leaders for different languages and support etc. Why not pop into a room and take part in a session.
Further details coming soon on Conference scheduling.

www.1cellnet.com/jerrygr