--
David Young OJC Technologies
dyoung@ojctech.com Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933
Re: PATCH: objdir builds {COMMITTED} [ In reply to ]
I committed your patch (but please see HACKING and send a ChangeLog).
I guessed a bit, so please check my wording in the ChangeLog to see if
I got the reason right.

I built without objdirs and that worked ok. I would appreciate your
trying current cvs with objdirs.

--
Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>
Re: PATCH: objdir builds {COMMITTED} [ In reply to ]
I get the impression that the whole source setup is a little dicey for
objdir builds; there is use of "" style includes a lot, rather than
<>. So I'm happy to adjust things (if it doesn't break regular
builds), but it would be nice if someone who really groks this were to
explain whether it is right, and if not what ought to change, from the
objdir big-picture point of view.

That said, such cleanliness cleanups are probably low on the priority
list, especially compared to making things actually work.

--
Greg Troxel <gdt@ir.bbn.com>