Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Ankaiah.
Re: Regarding multi hop BFD support in Quagga [ In reply to ]
> On 22 Aug 2017, at 05:58, ankaiah.nallamekala@wipro.com wrote:
>
> Could you please let me know whether quagga supports multi-hop BFD feature or not.

Since this was sent to the developers' list, I'm going to reply as I am without apology. What version of quagga are you investigating? And have you found the string "bfd" (with a case-insensitive search) in the source code (ignoring what looks to be an obvious reference to the GNU binary file descriptor)? My opinion: Please do your homework before posting to quagga-dev.

Michael

Re: Regarding multi hop BFD support in Quagga [ In reply to ]
Hi Michael,

Sorry for delayed response.

I checked in Source code with BFD, I found that BFD was implemented in Quagga, But I didn't get more details whether multi-hop bfd implementation also available or its only single hop bfd implementation, this was the reason for posting the query and it was my mistake I could have mentioned it clearly in the email sorry for that.

Thanks,
Anki

** This mail has been sent from an external source. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution**