Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 19:01:58 +0000 (GMT)
From: Paul Jakma <paul@jakma.org>
To: Quagga Devel <quagga-dev@lists.quagga.net>,
Quagga Users <quagga-users@lists.quagga.net>, security@quagga.net
Subject: Quagga 1.1.1 Released

Hi,

Quagga 1.1.1 has been released. This is a security and bug fix release,
addressing primarily:

* CVE-2017-5495: Telnet interface input buffer allocates unbounded
amounts of memory, leading to DoS.
* Bugzilla 885: ospf6d broken
* Fixing building on OpenBSD
* Removing the "duplicate command" warnings from normal builds.

There is a known regression with IPv6 BGP sessions, see Bugzilla #870.

This release is available in the usual place:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/quagga/

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | paul@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A