Mailing List Archive

Features (Re: Rejecting large messages)
Olaf Titz <olaf@bigred.inka.de> writes:

>(I'm still missing a possibility for declaring a message remote, in
>contrast to virtualdomains which declares a message local...)

I was under the impression that omitting a message's domain
(that is, the domain in the envelope recipient address) from
control/locals and control/virtualdomains declares it to be
remote.

If the domain is in control/rcpthosts, it will be accepted via
SMTP and relayed according to control/smtproutes or higher
priority MX records.

-Greg
--
Greg Andrews West Coast Online
Unix System Administrator 5800 Redwood Drive