Mailing List Archive

spamdyke
Hi all!

I use qmail (actually the latest netqmail) here as a mail router for a couple of domains I do email for -- each on two separate mail servers, but that's another store all together.

I am consistently having NDR type spam in my queue to bupkus email addresses and would like to stop incoming spam at the qmail level using spamdyke. I have the spamdyke binary built and installed, however, I am not able to get it set up right with the instructions in the INSTALL.TXT file. Does anyone else have this working successfully and if so, would they be willing to share their run file with me and/or the rest of the group?

Much help would be greatly appreciated.

~~ Robert ~~