Mailing List Archive

Upgrading 0.91 to 1.00
I seem to have 1.00 up and running happily. Ran into one strange
thing. When I ran "make check", it complained that /var/qmail had the
wrong owner, and had insufficient access. I couldn't find the *right*
owner documented anywhere; but I found it in the source for
qmail-check (root, 755) and fixed it. Suggestion: since check knows
what it expects, when it finds an error, it should tell you what the
right settings are. And maybe this information should appear
somewhere in the documentation. I suppose I could have just missed
it, but I spent some time with grep looking before I thought of
reading the check source (duh).

Wasn't there some major change in address handling after .91? Some
new optional address file? I couldn't find it in the man pages,
either.