test is the sole from line.

Any hints appreciated.

Werner
Re: alias don't work [ In reply to ]
> I processed my big alias file with qmsmac.
> As user wr one Alias of me is Werner.Reisberger. When I send a mail to
> it the mail vanishes without trace! In the log file a successful
> delivery is recorded. The queue is empty. The fullname aliases of
> other users are working.

My guess is that it is getting delivered to qmail and is now sitting in the
queue and local delivery is being deferred for some reason. Make sure that
the recipient has a .qmail file with mode 0444.

While we're on the subject, why the Hell does qmail care if the .qmail
files are writeable?!?

---
Kevin J. Sawyer - President/CEO - sawyerk@apci.net
Applied Personal Computing, Inc. - APCiNet - http://www.apci.net
6001 Old Collinsville Road, Building #3, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Office: (618) 632-7282 FAX: (618) 632-7287 Support: (618) 628-2Net
Re: alias don't work [ In reply to ]