Mailing List Archive

Spammer List
In /var/qmail/control/badmailfrom

stick in your spammer list. This is ours, anyone want to add anything?

@1stamend.com
@answerme.com
@bbbiiizzz.com
@bigprofits.com
@bulk-e-mail.com
@bulkads.com
@buytime.com
@californiakid.com
@cpemail.com
@cpmall.com
@cyber-promo.com
@cyberemag.com
@cyberout.com
@cyberpr0m0.com
@cyberprom0.com
@cyberpromo.com
@cyberpromotions.com
@dm1.com
@earthstar.com
@easy.com
@emai12u.com
@emai1srus.com
@emaster.com
@fight4rights.com
@freeconnect.com
@globalfn.com
@gohomeray.com
@helpnet.net
@hereyougo.com
@internetfree.com
@jackpots.com
@l-e-n.com
@lsat.com
@lvsweeties.com
@mailreport.com
@mailzone.com
@massemail.com
@megd.com
@moneyworld.com
@natureplus.com
@netamerica1.com
@netfree.com
@noblock.com
@nocensorship.com
@owlsnest.com
@pleaseread.com
@ppginc.com
@ppgsoft.com
@preferr.com
@primeleads.com
@promocyber.com
@pwrnet.com
@randomdomain.com
@reedrules.com
@sanfordw.com
@savepaper.com
@savetrees.com
@selfhelpnet.com
@stockpick.com
@sunsetdirect.com
@swallace.com
@sweeties.com
@webspinerz.com
@yougotmail.com
@youvegotmail.com
@zygn.com
@zygon.com
@lsat.net
@domaindealer.com
@softcell.net
@kum.com
@sallynet.com
imports@vultures.com
lifeplus@ix.future.at
tonyc@quik.com
@quantumcom.net
@telysis.com
@n-jcenter.com
golfballmogul@bigfoot.com
@qcom-ld.com
@febmail.edu
Re: Spammer List [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 13 Mar 1997, Dax Kelson wrote:

> In /var/qmail/control/badmailfrom
>
> stick in your spammer list. This is ours, anyone want to add anything?
>
> @1stamend.com

I tried using the badmailfrom file with that syntax, and I still was able
to get mail from that domain...is that working for you?

James Smallacombe Internet Access for Bucks County
james@pil.net And Philadelphia, PA.
PlantageNet Internet Ltd. http://www.pil.net
"I'll plant Plantagenet, root him up who dares." 3Henry Vi, I,i
Re: Spammer List [ In reply to ]
Erm. Note that The site in question is uucp connected.

Re: Spammer List [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 13 Mar 1997, Dax Kelson wrote:

> In /var/qmail/control/badmailfrom
> stick in your spammer list. This is ours, anyone want to add anything?
let me add:
@mail.only
@mail.below

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak (troja.mff.cuni.cz network administration)