Mailing List Archive

qmail/hyermail/majordomo prob
I doubt this is the place to ask, but I guess it won't hurt... I
run a majordomo list that runs hypermail as part of the archiving
process... recently I'm starting to get this:

Mar 12 19:47:49 f qmail: 858217669.533156 delivery 4856: deferral:
preline:_fatal:_temporary_problem/

My .qmail file that handles the archiving is:

/usr2/majordom/archive/fdfstaff
|./decbounces fdfnet
|/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/local/bin/hypermail -i -u -b \
'http://www.fdf.net/' -d /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/fdfstaff -l \
'FDFstaff' > /dev/null

(\'s are not really present, just used to show that it's on one line)

My only idea is maybe two messages were received to the list and
had two hypermails running at once? If anybody has any ideas please
help...

-Dustin Marquess