Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:13:27 -0800 (PST)
From: David L Miller <dlm@cac.washington.edu>
To: Louis Bertrand <louisb@comm.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Sug (ID JD1P6): Support for Maildir?

Louis,

I've looked at the specs for the Maildir format and talked to the
other team members. Unless some demand develops among the UW user
community, we will not be implementing Maildir support. However, we
will consider inclusion of a contributed driver for a recent c-client
(i.e. from the IMAP-4.1 toolkit). If you can find a programmer to
work on the driver, I would be happy to give whatever assistance I
can...

Sorry I don't have better news!

--
David L. Miller <dlm@cac.washington.edu> | 640K ought to be enough for
Software Engineer, Pine Development Team | anybody. -- Bill Gates, in 1981