Mailing List Archive

Where to post job openings?
Is there a place to post Python-related job openings? I don't find
anyplace in the Python web sites. Is posting to this newsgroup okay?
Where to post job openings? [ In reply to ]
In article <roogg6miin.fsf@gage.scripps.edu>,
Don Bashford <bashford@gage.scripps.edu> wrote:

>Is there a place to post Python-related job openings? I don't find
>anyplace in the Python web sites. Is posting to this newsgroup okay?

I've posted job openings here in the past and received no complaints.
You should definitely make the Subject: line clear, though, including
the geographic location. E.g., "Subject: Python job opening (Mtn. View,
CA)" -- which happens to still be true....

I'd recommend not posting the ad too often, though it's always good to
be alert to opportunities (like this one, for me ;-) to casually mention
openings.
--
--- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het <*> http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6 (if you want to know, do some research)