Mailing List Archive

New Gadfly fails test
Hallo

I tried the recently announced kwPtest.tgz.

After unpacking it in /tmp, running python gfinstall.py and python
gftest.py the test ended in

select * from lazy
Traceback (innermost last):
File "gftest.py", line 723, in ?
retest(directory)
File "gftest.py", line 702, in retest
cursor.execute(s)
File "gadfly.py", line 355, in execute
results[i] = cs[i].eval(params)
File "sqlsem.py", line 2819, in eval
(tups, attorder) = select_list.map(substseq)
File "sqlsem.py", line 1286, in map
values.append(exp.value(assnlist))
File "sqlsem.py", line 1145, in value
result[i] = contexts[i][ra]
KeyError: ('LAZY', None)

Is this a bug in the program or on my system. The previous version of
gadfly (1.0) is working without problem .

Johann

| Johann Spies Windsorlaan 19 |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za 3201 Pietermaritzburg |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310 Suid-Afrika (South Africa) |

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be
accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall
come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."
Luke 21:36
New Gadfly fails test [ In reply to ]
In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.990813215602.427A-100000@Johann>,
Johann Spies <jhspies@futurenet.co.za> wrote:
> Hallo
>
> I tried the recently announced kwPtest.tgz. ...

Problems...

I thought I responded yesterday. Sorry if you-all get this twice.
I don't know whether I fixed *your* problem but I fixed *a*
problem. Please try again.

http://www.chordate.com/kwParsing/kwPtest.tgz

-- Aaron Watters

===

And now the consultants aren't asking Y2K; they
are asking Y not 3k?
...and in a few months they all become expert witnesses...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/