to my PC?

--
Phil Hunt....philh@vision25.demon.co.uk
Tkinter -- tarred up documentation? [ In reply to ]
Phil Hunt <philh@vision25.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> On the Pythonware site (www.pythonware.com) there's a some Tkinter
> documentation entitled "Introduction to Tkinter", and "Tkinter
> Class Reference pages".
> Unfortunately these are stored as single HTML pages.
"Introduction to Tkinter" is also available as PDF on there website.
Nevertheless PIL documentation are single HTML pages :-(
Maybe someone has one of these download-utilities and could provide .tgz?

Henning
Tkinter -- tarred up documentation? [ In reply to ]
The Python distribution contains a wonderful utility, websucker, that's
handy for this task. Look in the tools subdirectory.

Bill