Mailing List Archive

mxTextTools Package - Version 1.1.0
Marc-André's mention at the bottom of his page shamed me into creating some
documentation and examples... so...

Announcing:
SimpleParse -- A Parser Generator for mxTextTools -- version 1.0

What is it:
A simple parser generation system based on Marc-André Lemburg's mxTextTools
tagging engine. The generator is a very small python module which creates
tuple trees suitable for use directly with the mxTextTools engine.

What's new:
Mostly documentation and some reorganization.

Where can I get it:
http://members.home.com/mcfletch/programming/simpleparse/simpleparse.html
(I was going to put this on starship, but I can't seem to access that
account any more).

What does it cost:
Python license. No cost. Use at your own risk.