as I know.

Thanks a lot,

Diego
Is anybody aware of a tree GUI widget for tkinter or Pmw? [ In reply to ]
D. Lopez-De-Ipina <dl231@eng.cam.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:<3796E213.9F326412@eng.cam.ac.uk>...
> Hi,
>
> Could anybody please tell me if there exits any TREE control widget for
> tkinter or Pmw? I know that Pmw provides a rather rich set of
> 'megawidgets' but the tree control has not been implemented yet as far
> as I know.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Diego

I have one: http://starship.python.net/crew/arpadk
Cheers,
Arpad
Is anybody aware of a tree GUI widget for tkinter or Pmw? [ In reply to ]
In article <3796E213.9F326412@eng.cam.ac.uk>,
"D. Lopez-De-Ipina" <dl231@eng.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could anybody please tell me if there exits any TREE control widget
for
> tkinter or Pmw? I know that Pmw provides a rather rich set of
> 'megawidgets' but the tree control has not been implemented yet as far
> as I know.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Diego

The PMW Contrib widgets (doughellmann@mindspring.com) has a tree control
widget.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Is anybody aware of a tree GUI widget for tkinter or Pmw? [ In reply to ]
>Could anybody please tell me if there exits any TREE control widget for
>tkinter or Pmw? I know that Pmw provides a rather rich set of
>'megawidgets' but the tree control has not been implemented yet as far
>as I know.

There is one at:

http://www2.zyvex.com/OpenChem/Widgets0.1.1.zip

Which also has a MDI, dockable toolbars, and a progress bar.
You can see how they look below:
http://www.worldforge.org/website/tools/mapEditor.html

John
Is anybody aware of a tree GUI widget for tkinter or Pmw? [ In reply to ]
"D. Lopez-De-Ipina" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could anybody please tell me if there exits any TREE control widget for
> tkinter or Pmw? I know that Pmw provides a rather rich set of
> 'megawidgets' but the tree control has not been implemented yet as far
> as I know.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Diego

Tkinter does not have such a widget. Pmw has a start on one in its Demo
directory (.../Pmw/Pmw_0_8/contrib/PmwTreeBrowse.py), but it fails even
to run, much less do something useful.

On the other hand, wxPython (=Python+wxWindows) has a nice tree widget,
and of course there is always Pythonwin which exposes tree MFC CTreeCtrl
widget.

--
Dr. Gary Herron <gherron@aw.sgi.com>
206-287-5616
Is anybody aware of a tree GUI widget for tkinter or Pmw? [ In reply to ]
In article <3796E213.9F326412@eng.cam.ac.uk>, D. Lopez-De-Ipina
<dl231@eng.cam.ac.uk> writes
>Hi,
>
>Could anybody please tell me if there exits any TREE control widget for
>tkinter or Pmw? I know that Pmw provides a rather rich set of
>'megawidgets' but the tree control has not been implemented yet as far
>as I know.
>
>Thanks a lot,
>
>Diego

the BWidget set in pure tcl at http://www.unifix-online.com/BWidget/