reseller accounts.

Thanks
Sim
Python supporting web hosting? [ In reply to ]
From: Sim & Golda Zacks <simngolda@voyager.net>

I am looking for a web hoster that supports Python 1.5 and also has a
database with a python interface (MySQL, for example). If you know of
one with affordable pricing please let me know. Currently I'm with an
ISP with Python 1.4 and they say they'll upgrade but not for some time,
and they have MySQL but only with the PERL interface installed, and they
will think about the Python one. And I'm getting sick of a lot of other
things. I just need a good hosting site, that preferably has anonymous
reseller accounts.

Thanks
Sim