Hi,

Are there any coverage tools for Python?

Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>
coverage tool for Python? [ In reply to ]
From: Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>

Hi,

coverage tool for Python? [ In reply to ]
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> Are there any coverage tools for Python?

Not terrific, but there's a knock-off of the profiler I wrote a few
years ago available at:

http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/python/

Search for "coverage".

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/
518-372-5583
coverage tool for Python? [ In reply to ]
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any coverage tools for Python?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/7464/
Theres pycover also at
ftp://ftp.python.org/pub/python/contrib/All/pycover-0.1.tar.gz which,
while not all that great, should give you some good stuff.
--
Writing perl programs is like pounding stakes into your feet:
You could if you had to, but would be better off if you didn't.
coverage tool for Python? [ In reply to ]
From: Andrew Csillag <andrew@starmedia.net>

coverage tool for Python? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 01 Jul 1999 11:05:30 -0400, Andrew Csillag <andrew@starmedia.net>
wrote:

> Theres pycover also at
> ftp://ftp.python.org/pub/python/contrib/All/pycover-0.1.tar.gz which,
> while not all that great, should give you some good stuff.

Thanks a lot for the pointer, it is exactly what I'm looking for!

Greetings,
Ovidiu
coverage tool for Python? [ In reply to ]
From: Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>