Farrell Kenimer of Phoenix, Arizona&nbsp; USA</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------5A7B4D95BF423DAFD152F766--
grail browser failure [ In reply to ]
Farrell Kenimer writes:
> fails with something like isabs not available
> I can import grail and after a try or two I can also import Browser
> How would one try to run grail after it's imported?

There's a patch for this on the Grail Web site.

-Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake@acm.org>
grail browser failure [ In reply to ]
--------------9677ED8D927E26829EE0AEDE

"Fred L. Drake" wrote:

> Farrell Kenimer writes:
> > fails with something like isabs not available
> > I can import grail and after a try or two I can also import Browser
> > How would one try to run grail after it's imported?
>
> There's a patch for this on the Grail Web site.
>
> -Fred
>
> --
> Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake@acm.org>
> Corporation for National Research Initiatives

PLease excuse previous complaint. Read the April 99 archive of the grail
maillist and you had already
found that grailutil.py was incorrect in two places where the os.path had
been left off isals() and
normpath().

It's running now.
Is there a way to establish a display outside of X in Linux to run grail
from the console or does it require an
X server? Thanks.

--
Farrell Kenimer of Phoenix, Arizona USA

--------------9677ED8D927E26829EE0AEDE

"Fred L. Drake" wrote:
Browser
&lt;fdrake@acm.org>
PLease excuse previous complaint.&nbsp; Read the April 99 archive of the
grail maillist and you had already
had been left off isals() and
grail from the console or does it require an
<pre>--&nbsp;