Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark Tagawa
swingkid@yahoo.com
Binhex module in JPython? [ In reply to ]
Mark Tagawa wrote:

> I just installed JPython hoping that I would be able to call the
> binhex module from my Java application. I was unable to import the
> module. Does anyone know whether this module has been ported? Am I
> doing something wrong?

You can find a java version of binhex (under binascii):
http://www.pip.dknet.dk/~pip1848/jpython/modules.html

This module can be used with JPython1.0.3 and JPython1.1a3. It is
included with jpython1.1beta1 (in the cvs).

BTW, you will generally have a much higher change of answers, if you
post jpython questions on the jpython-interest list.
It was blind luck that I found your post.

--
Regards
Finn Bock.
Binhex module in JPython? [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the info Finn. I appreciate it.