How about ILU? If there's a module, can you lead me to the source?

Thank you beforehand.

--- Sarino
Gettin regular Python and JPython to communicate interprocess [ In reply to ]
> duty data crunching. My question: How can I get JPython to communicate
> with Python interprocess? Is there a COM module that will run in JPython?
How about XMLRPC? For more info check out http://www.xmlrpc.com/ and
http://www.pythonware.com/products/xmlrpc/.

Good luck!

> --- Sarino

/Fredrik (not Lundh)
Gettin regular Python and JPython to communicate interprocess [ In reply to ]
Fredrik Nehr wrote:

> > duty data crunching. My question: How can I get JPython to communicate
> > with Python interprocess? Is there a COM module that will run in JPython?
> How about XMLRPC? For more info check out http://www.xmlrpc.com/ and
> http://www.pythonware.com/products/xmlrpc/.
>
> Good luck!
>
> > --- Sarino
> >

> /Fredrik (not Lundh)

I doubt a lot of luck will be needed. XML-RPC won't be terribly speedy
in its Python-only implementation, but it should work. We use it over
the Internet between a Python server (I added some C encoding/decoding
routines to Fredrik's xmlrpclib module) and Python, Perl and Java
clients. The Java client is actually being called from WebObjects
(Objective-C).

--
Skip Montanaro | Mojam: "Uniting the World of Music"
http://www.mojam.com/
Gettin regular Python and JPython to communicate interprocess [ In reply to ]
I haven't worked with it yet, but using FNORB to talk to Java (either IDL in
JDK 1.2 or using some other CORBA Orb such as ObjectSpace's Voyager or
Visibroker) should do the trick.

Robert Houser
Merck & Co., Inc.

Sarino Suon wrote:

> Hi, all. This is my first post to the newsgroup, but it won't be my last
> because I like Python a lot. A whole lot. So I plan to make good use of
> this group.
>
> Can anyone help me with this problem:
>
> I run Python on Windows98. But I need GUI support, so I chose to run
> JPython through the Java runtime environment as a separate process. I do
> this because I need the GUI, but I also need regular Python to do heavy
> duty data crunching. My question: How can I get JPython to communicate
> with Python interprocess? Is there a COM module that will run in JPython?
> How about ILU? If there's a module, can you lead me to the source?
>
> Thank you beforehand.
>
> --- Sarino

my employer, Merck & Co., Inc. All responsibility for the statements
sender.