Mailing List Archive

Help with Swigging an array of objects
I'm kind of stuck with this one. The function to be wrapped looks like:
MenuBar(MenuItem *menu), where menu is a null terminated
array of pointers to MenuItems. Peeking into the MenuBar implementation,
I found that it simply stores the value of 'menu', so I don't want to free the
list.

So, from reading the docs and swig list, (in which there was this really great
message from the author about swigging swig to produce an extension
library to script swig), I know a typemap is the answer. One message
from 7/3/97 said that typemaps, arrays, and shadow classes don't play well
though.

Does anyone out there have an example of a typemap to convert a list of
python wrapper objects to a C array of pointers?