simple HTML page, please?

Thanks

Matthew
HTMLgen.py for dummies? [ In reply to ]
=?iso-8859-2?Q?Mat=ECj_Cepl?= (Cepl@fpm.cz) wrote:
: Hi,
:
: after studying HTMLgen materials, I still do not understand what's up
: (or how to make really simple HTML Page -- just sitemap produced from
There's a nice article in Nov 98 Linux Journal which shows just what
you're after. They're online but not sure that that article is there.
Cheers

--
jlittler@silas.cc.monash.edu.au
http://jlittler.cjb.net