any cookie code.

Thanks for any pointers,
- Robb
HTTP cookies? [ In reply to ]
Robb Shecter writes:
> I need to write an HTTP client that can handle cookies. From looking
> through the docs, I didn't see if the standard Python HTTP classes have
> any cookie code.

Robb,
The Grail browser doesn't have cookie support in the final release,
but there is some code to help out. Look at the file cookielib.py in
the Grail sources for code that parses cookies from mail headers and
the Netscape cookies file format.
Grail is located at http://grail.cnri.reston.va.us/grail/.

-Fred

--