Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Python T-shirt [ In reply to ]
Hi All--

James wrote:

> Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar> wrote:
> : That white little bunny that looked so cute
>
> And the impressive sorcerer called .... Tim.
>
> (spooky, isn't it?)
>
> -- James Preston, waiting for Godot.

I kind of like the ferocious bunny T-shirt idea, myself, but I'd like to
correct a small error perpetrated by the movie. The bunny that lops off
arms etc. is at one point described as a ``rodent.'' In point of fact,
rabbits are lagomorphs, _not_ rodents.

Someone more artistically talented than I am should ``penguinize'' a
bunny. Perhaps it could be wearing an impressive sorcerer T-shirt. ...

<longing-for-the-lachrymose-lagomorph>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan@callware.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps: Cu Chi, Class of '70
Python T-shirt [ In reply to ]
Ivan Van Laningham <ivanlan@callware.com> writes:

> James wrote:

> > And the impressive sorcerer called .... Tim.
> >
> > (spooky, isn't it?)

> I kind of like the ferocious bunny T-shirt idea, myself, but I'd like to
> correct a small error perpetrated by the movie. The bunny that lops off
> arms etc. is at one point described as a ``rodent.'' In point of fact,
> rabbits are lagomorphs, _not_ rodents.
>
> Someone more artistically talented than I am should ``penguinize'' a
> bunny. Perhaps it could be wearing an impressive sorcerer T-shirt. ...

Forget the bunny. Visualize the impressive sorcerer, levitating
(with evident ease) the 16-ton weight. . .

The data structures of the code require some degree
higher than a PhD to understand, since we've got PhDs
and we can't figure them out. - J. A. Templon
Python T-shirt [ In reply to ]
Hi All--

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

[snippage]

> </F>
>
> (I'll probably regret mentioning this, but I was once
> listed as "rabbit counsellor" in the phone directory)

Yep, you are. Now you have to tell us all WHY!

<lagomorphs-in-search-of-therapy>-ly y'rs,
Python T-shirt [ In reply to ]
Ivan Van Laningham wrote:
> I kind of like the ferocious bunny T-shirt idea, myself, but I'd like to
> correct a small error perpetrated by the movie. The bunny that lops off
> arms etc. is at one point described as a ``rodent.'' In point of fact,
> rabbits are lagomorphs, _not_ rodents.

ordinary rabbits, sure. but I'm not so sure about
the arm-ripping variety...

> Someone more artistically talented than I am should ``penguinize'' a
> bunny. Perhaps it could be wearing an impressive sorcerer T-shirt.

hmm. i still hope to persuade ORA to put a bunny
on the cover of my upcoming Tkinter book. or may-
be a "huge great fish"...

Python T-shirt [ In reply to ]

FL> hmm. i still hope to persuade ORA to put a bunny on the cover
FL> of my upcoming Tkinter book. or may- be a "huge great
FL> fish"...

Do you have an estimated date on this? I haven't heard mention of
it in a while... I'm sure looking forward to it.

^Roman

--
This is exactly how the World Wide Web works; the
HTML files are the pithy description on the paper
Python T-shirt [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 11 May 1999, Mark Jackson wrote:

> Forget the bunny. Visualize the impressive sorcerer, levitating
> (with evident ease) the 16-ton weight. . .

Not just a 16-ton weight. It's a 16-ton *object*!

Robert Meegan
MCIWorldCom - Cedar Rapids, Iowa
319.375.2416

1 2  View All