The latest[?] version of Matplotlib cannot show a figure. I get the
annoying error message: "Matplotlib is currently using agg, which is a
non-GUI backend, so cannot show the figure"
I'm using Spyder python 3.11 on Windows 11.
What to do?

--
Leif Svalgaard
leif@leif.org
Re: Matplotlib warning [error?] message [ In reply to ]
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 10:48:29?PM UTC+3, Leif Svalgaard wrote:
> The latest[?] version of Matplotlib cannot show a figure. I get the
> annoying error message: "Matplotlib is currently using agg, which is a
> non-GUI backend, so cannot show the figure"
> I'm using Spyder python 3.11 on Windows 11.
> What to do?
>
> --
> Leif Svalgaard

I have the same problem
try this
1) add this line first
%matplotlib inline
import matplotlib
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

2) delete this line from your cod.....matplotlib.use('Agg')

3) save the result into png file
plt.savefig('D:\data\mygraph.png')

another solution
https://www.w3schools.com/python/trypandas.asp?filename=demo_ml_dtree4

import sys
import matplotlib
matplotlib.use('Agg')
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
#Two lines to make compiler able to draw:
plt.savefig(sys.stdout.buffer)
sys.stdout.flush()