Mailing List Archive

[nzpug] VacExcHndlrs: GIS Topics
A number of us work or play with Geographic Information Systems (GIS).

A time to compare notes, talk about community or commercial projects
utilising GIS...

Some are planning to learn QGIS - an opportunity to band-together?

Things might snow-ball from here...

Details: online, Wed 20Dec 1500 NZDT (0200 UTC)
Please RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/nzpug-auckland/events/298002407/

This is the first of our "Vacation Exception Handlers" gatherings (not a
full-bore PUG-Meeting - and certainly not limited to locals).

Over the vacation-period, we will be taking the opportunity for shorter,
more-specific (and more-select) gatherings - on whatever topics appeal.
What would be useful or of-interest to you? More at
https://danceswithmice.info/Python/2024/VacExcHndlrs.html

=dn
Leader: Auckland Branch, New Zealand Python Users' Group