Mailing List Archive

FOSDEM 2024: Call for Proposals - Python Devrooom
We are happy to announce that we will be running a Python devroom again
at FOSDEM 2024.

This year's edition will be exclusively in-person, and take place on the
3rd and 4th of February, with the Python devroom being available on
Sunday 4th.

If you have not heard about FOSDEM before or are looking for more
information, you can visit the official website at https://www.fosdem.org/.

As usual, we are looking for multiple Pythonistas to help us shape the
devroom schedule. We are now open to receiving your proposals !

With over 8000 participants, FOSDEM is the perfect place to share your
story and meet fellow Python enthusiasts.

Please head over to https://python-fosdem.org/call-for-proposals/ for
the full information about FOSDEM, the CFP and the Devroom.

Good luck to everyone applying. We’re looking forward to meeting you all
at FOSDEM 2024 !

Eric Gazoni and
Marc-Andre Lemburg