Regards,
Wilber Hernandez
1-201-220-7082
Re: Planning a Python / PyData conference [ In reply to ]
Hi Wilber,

On 09/08/2023 14.28, Wilber H via Python-list wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to plan a Python / PyData conference in the country of the
> Dominican Republic, and would like your feedback on how to best plan
> for the conference.

Recommend making your request of the folks who organise EuroPython
and/or PyConUS - and then same for smaller gatherings.

(would suggest to ours, but those folk are already over-loaded to be
ready in a few weeks' time)

=dn
Re: Planning a Python / PyData conference [ In reply to ]
I recommend Sichuan ,Taiwan , or Thailand

Re: Planning a Python / PyData conference [ In reply to ]
I have a brilliant business idea and want to build a team. We collect used cars transfer them to brand new cars inside and outside. Change the gas engine to electric engine with solar panel. Anyone wants to join please contact me. I have the idea, best fiber, website ,Pcb design and manufacture source. Anyone is interested please contact Ms. Wang
(832)208-3196
estates@hestates.org