Operating system build 22621.1555

Thank you in advance for your reply

Ond?ej
Re: Black boxes [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 10:33?AM Ond?ej J?n <jondra140@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good day.
>
> After installing the Python program from your site and restarting the
> computer as requested by the program, problems occurred. Programs like Word
> are all in black. In addition, a black color appears in the file explorer
> which sometimes completely covers everything (the black color). This
> problem also appears everywhere in the "boxes where text is entered"
> throughout the computer. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program
> but the problem remained. I also tried to repair the program via the button
> in the program. I didn't get to the modifications part of the program
> because when I clicked on black color appeared.

Was there any updates installed at the time of python installation?

Thank you.

Re: Black boxes [ In reply to ]
On 5/10/23 08:19, Ond?ej J?n wrote:
> Good day.
>
> After installing the Python program from your site and restarting the
> computer as requested by the program, problems occurred.

That's rather suspicious, because the python installer doesn't do that.
That's only needed if you replace files in use by the running system,
and a fresh install of Python wouldn't be "replacing" anything, now
would it?

What exactly did you install?