Mailing List Archive

precompiled MySQL.pyd anyone ? (NT workstation)
Digging up a previous thread but asking anyone working on NT/Win32 :
is there a precompiled MySQL.pyd anywhere ? Have checked the starship
members' pages and python site without luck.

Thank you,

chas

precompiled MySQL.pyd anyone ? (NT workstation) [ In reply to ]
I too have moved away from MySQL at the moment so I don't have any newer
version
than Jeff. In fact, Jeff probably has the only version as I seem to have
misplaced
my copies :-(

Nigel.

PS: Planning says I'll be back on MySQL July time frame .... I'll have
to catch up
on the version changes then (if s'one else hasn't already done it that
is!).

sweeting@neuronet.com.my wrote:

> Digging up a previous thread but asking anyone working on NT/Win32 :
> is there a precompiled MySQL.pyd anywhere ? Have checked the starship
> members' pages and python site without luck.
[...]

precompiled MySQL.pyd anyone ? (NT workstation) [ In reply to ]
Nigel Head wrote:
> I too have moved away from MySQL at the moment
> so I don't have any newer version than Jeff. In
> fact, Jeff probably has the only version as I seem
> to have misplaced my copies :-(

True confession time. I have MySQL.pyd and libmySQL.dll
compiled -- based on Nigel's code -- but I haven't used
them much. They appear to work, however. Other people
have reported success.

I've placed both binaries on the starship:

ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/jbauer/MySQL.pyd
ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/jbauer/libmySQL.dll

If anyone has problems obtaining these via anon ftp,
please contact me or post your queries on this newsgroup.

Best regards,

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.