well as related analytics.

Thanks for all suggestions! =)

Alec Taylor
Re: Suggest an open-source issue tracker, with github integration and kanban boards? [ In reply to ]
> Can you recommend an open source project (or two) written in Python;
> which covers multi project + sub project issue tracking linked across
> github repositories?

Why does it need to be written in Python?
Re: Suggest an open-source issue tracker, with github integration and kanban boards? [ In reply to ]
Jason Friedman schrieb:

> Can you recommend an open source project (or two) written in Python;
> which covers multi project + sub project issue tracking linked across
> github repositories?
>

> Why does it need to be written in Python?

Otherwise it wouldn't be on topic here, would it?

Greetings,
Thomas

--
Ce n'est pas parce qu'ils sont nombreux à avoir tort qu'ils ont raison!
(Coluche)
Re: Suggest an open-source issue tracker, with github integration and kanban boards? [ In reply to ]
Also my team is a Python dev team; so why not choose an open platform
written in Python from which we can easily contribute to?

Re: Suggest an open-source issue tracker, with github integration and kanban boards? [ In reply to ]
Don't know if it covers all what you need, but http://trac.edgewall.org/ is written in Python, and has many, many plugins.
Re: Suggest an open-source issue tracker, with github integration and kanban boards? [ In reply to ]
Thanks, I have actually been leaning towards Apache Bloodhound (which
is built on Trac)

Re: Suggest an open-source issue tracker, with github integration and kanban boards? [ In reply to ]
On 11/13/13, 7:46 AM, Alec Taylor wrote:
> Started to build this on my own; then was like, hang on! - This is
> probably something very commonly requested…
>
> Can you recommend an open source project (or two) written in Python;
> which covers multi project + sub project issue tracking linked across
> github repositories?
>
> [.on the github side, want to be able to reference "commit <hash>
> solved by patch from issue #"; fine to have that extra annotation only
> present on my server]
>
> Also would be perfect if it has kanban board support, issue
> prioritisation and distribution/assignment amongst team members; as
> well as related analytics.
>
> Thanks for all suggestions! =)

Not written in Python, but Fossil (http://www.fossil-scm.org/) offers an
all-in-one, lightweight DCVS/issue-tracking/wiki/blog package. Written
the author of SQLite.

--Kevin

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin/Mobile Code by Kevin
Re: Suggest an open-source issue tracker, with github integration and kanban boards? [ In reply to ]
I actually did end up finding one; but now need bitbucket integration also.

Anyway, here is the link: https://github.com/rauhryan/huboard

Re: Suggest an open-source issue tracker, with github integration and kanban boards? [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6:36:56 AM UTC-8, Alec Taylor wrote:
> Anyway, here is the link: https://github.com/rauhryan/huboard
I thought you wanted a Python bases solution.
Re: Suggest an open-source issue tracker, with github integration and kanban boards? [ In reply to ]
Miki: I would much prefer a Python implementation.