--
Jack Jansen | ++++ stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal ++++
www.oratrix.nl/~jack | ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/ ++++
Re: Sre tests failing [ In reply to ]
> Since this weekend lots of test.autotest tests fail on my Mac because
> sre seems to lack lots of stuff that re did have. And as /F has been
> rather quiet these last 24 hours: is this a problem only I have and i
> should investigate, or should I quietly wait for it to be fixed
> shortly?
>
> Failing tests include test_sre, test_xmllib, test_strftime and
> test_tokenize, to name a few.

test_sre.py should work (if you compare the output against the
output/test_sre file, that is -- see the repository copy of that
file for a list of things that are expected to break...)

I think test_tokenize should work too...

test_xmllib appears to be broken on my box (possibly caused by
SRE). test_strftime complains about tons of stuff on my Win95
box; dunno if it's done that way on purpose...

</F>