Mailing List Archive

Announcing the Python Language Summit 2022 blog posts
The blog posts about presentations and discussions from Python Language
Summit 2022 are now up for your enjoyment.

Main article:
https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-2022-python-language-summit_01678898482.html

- Python without the GIL
<https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-2022-python-language-summit-python_11.html>
, Sam Gross
- Reaching a per-interpreter GIL
<https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-2022-python-language-summit-per.html>
, Eric Snow
- The “Faster CPython” project: 3.12 and beyond
<https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-2022-python-language-summit_2.html>
, Mark Shannon
- WebAssembly: Python in the browser and beyond
<https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-2022-python-language-summit-python.html>
, Christian Heimes
- F-strings in the grammar
<https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-2022-python-language-summit-f.html>,
Pablo Galindo Salgado
- Cinder Async Optimisations
<https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-2022-python-language-summit_60.html>,
Itamar Ostricher
- The issue and PR backlog
<https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-2022-python-language-summit-dealing.html>,
Irit Katriel
- The path forward for immortal objects
<https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-2022-python-language-summit_11.html>,
Eddie Elizondo and Eric Snow
- Lightning talks
<https://pyfound.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-2022-python-language-summit.html>,
short presentations by Carl Meyer, Thomas Wouters, Kevin Modzelewski, and
Larry Hastings

Thanks Alex Waygood for the write ups!

Also thank you to all presenters and attendees for great content and
discussions.

This is the fourth Language Summit that I co-chaired with ?ukasz, and also
my last one. I’m stepping down from this responsibility to free up my time
to take on other responsibilities and challenges. I’m grateful to have been
given this opportunity to serve the Python community. This has been a great
privilege and valuable experience. Thank you Lukasz for working alongside
me the past four years, and Senthil for helping out this year.

Thank you!
Re: Announcing the Python Language Summit 2022 blog posts [ In reply to ]
Malwarebytes blocks this site. Does anyone know why? ...RM

--

Richard Mateosian
Berkeley, California