Thanks,
Raghu

Internal Use - Confidential
Re: Need help on security vulnerability zlib 1.2.11 [ In reply to ]
> On 19 Apr 2022, at 23:07, Prasad, PCRaghavendra <Pcraghavendra.Prasad@dell.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> We are facing some issue with the zlib package 1.2.11. Recently there was a vulnerability in zlib and we had to upgrade to 1.2.12 on all supported platforms
> We did that in all platforms including windows, python39.dll is now showing 1.2.12 but the problem is we use pyinstaller to generate application exe.
> This exe is still referring to 1.2.11 we tried lot of things to find how it is linking to 1.2.11, there is no line of sight on this.
>
> Can any one please provide some input on this

Please ask the pyinstaller developers about this.

Ronald

Twitter / micro.blog: @ronaldoussoren
Blog: https://blog.ronaldoussoren.net/
Re: Need help on security vulnerability zlib 1.2.11 [ In reply to ]
The pyinstaller docs https://pyinstaller.org/en/stable/ refer to the google group pyinstaller@googlegroups.com or you can try their issue tracker https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/issues