i want to contribute in mailman which is a sub-org under python software in GSOC
there's 2 templates to submit i want to know which template is the correct one,
the one in mailman's site or the one in python's site
Re: GSOC [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Le 19/04/2022 à 01:56, faresbasousy@gmail.com a écrit :
> i want to contribute in mailman which is a sub-org under python software

Where do you see this? I can't find it under github.com/python.
The repository seems to be living here:

https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman

Wait, actually, I see a merge request from you there. Did
you find it in the meantime?

> in GSOC
> there's 2 templates to submit i want to know which template is the correct one,
> the one in mailman's site or the one in python's site

Whatever infrastructure Mailman may share with Python, it is an
entirely separate project, so this will almost certainly be
the template from the Mailman project.

Best,
Jean

Re: GSOC [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 7:14 AM Jean Abou Samra <jean@abou-samra.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Le 19/04/2022 à 01:56, faresbasousy@gmail.com a écrit :
> > i want to contribute in mailman which is a sub-org under python software
>

> Where do you see this? I can't find it under github.com/python.
> The repository seems to be living here:
>
> https://gitlab.com/mailman/mailman

GSoC has historically organized Python-based projects too small to have
their own org under the Python Software Foundation (
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2022/organizations/python-software-foundation),
so it has nothing to do with where a repo lives. You can see Mailman listed
at https://python-gsoc.org/ideas.html .

-Brett