Thanks,
Raghavendra

Internal Use - Confidential
Re: Python 3.9.11 [ In reply to ]
> Le 15 mars 2022 à 18:43, "Prasad, PCRaghavendra" <Pcraghavendra.Prasad@dell.com> a écrit :
>
> Hi Team,
>
> Can someone please let us know the release date of Python 3.9.11 ( with libexpat 2.4.8 security issues fixed )
>
> In the python.org releases it was mentioned as 14-march-2022, but still, I couldn’t see the bin/source code.
>
> Can someone help with this
>
> Thanks,
> Raghavendra

Have a look at
https://discuss.python.org/t/py-day-is-coming-a-joint-security-release-spree-for-python-3-7-3-8-3-9-and-3-10-on-march-14th/14109/2

Best,
Jean

Re: Python 3.9.11 [ In reply to ]
It looks like the 3.9.11 commit was done 14 hours ago:
https://github.com/python/cpython/commit/0f0c55c9f0f4c358d759470702821c471fcd1bc8

It hasn't been tagged and uploaded to the website yet. I'm not involved
in the release process, but I'd imagine that it will show up on the
website soon. 3.9.10 was released approximately one day after the commit
was made.

Regards,
Adrian Freund

Re: Python 3.9.11 [ In reply to ]
We're still working on it. Hopefully it will be today, but we have had
other issues arise that have delayed things by a few days (including new
critical OpenSSL fixes that were just released yesterday).

Cheers,
Steve

Re: Python 3.9.11 [ In reply to ]
On Mar 16, 2022, at 06:56, Adrian Freund <adrian@freund.io> wrote:

> It looks like the 3.9.11 commit was done 14 hours ago:
> https://github.com/python/cpython/commit/0f0c55c9f0f4c358d759470702821c471fcd1bc8
>
> It hasn't been tagged and uploaded to the website yet. I'm not involved in the release process, but I'd imagine that it will show up on the website soon. 3.9.10 was released approximately one day after the commit was made.

3.10.3, 3.9.11, 3.8.13, and 3.7.13 were all released a few hours ago. Get them here!

https://www.python.org/downloads/

--
Ned Deily
nad@python.org -- []