format. We will be following the health and safety guidelines at PyCon US:
https://us.pycon.org/2022/attend/health-safety-guidelines/

*TL;DR*

When: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Where: Salt Palace Convention Center, room TBD

Sign up to attend: https://forms.gle/CS8B6wJdcaN3rtWV8
<https://forms.gle/CS8B6wJdcaN3rtWV8> (closes March 25 th, 2022 AoE)
Sign up to discuss a topic: https://forms.gle/LAFE6TTYi15jL5RaA (closes
March 25th, 2022 AoE)

*Who can attend*

We welcome Python core developers and triage team members, active core
contributors to Python and alternative Python implementations, and anyone
else who has a topic to discuss with core developers.

*Who can propose a discussion topic*

If you have discussion items; seeking consensus; awaiting decision on a
PEP; needing help with your core dev work; or have specific questions that
need answers from core developers, please submit a proposal. According to
feedback, our audience prefers more discussions and shorter talks.

In your proposal, please include:
- why is this topic relevant to the core developers
- what is needed from core developers out of this topic

This year's event will be covered by Alex Waygood. Detailed summary of the
event will be published at The PSF's Blog.

*Is this event recorded? Can I watch the livestream?*

No, there will be no recording and no livestream available. If you'd like
to participate in discussions, please sign up to attend. If you'd like to
listen in, please wait for Alex's blog posts after the summit.

Thank you,

Mariatta, ?ukasz, & Senthil
Re: Python Language Summit at PyCon 2022 in Salt Lake City [ In reply to ]
Hi everybody,

Just sending out a reminder to sign up for the language summit. The signups
are open until EOD Friday this week.

*When:* Wednesday, April 27, 2022
*Where:* in person during PyCon US, Salt Palace Convention Center, room TBD

*Sign up to attend:* https://forms.gle/CS8B6wJdcaN3rtWV8
<https://forms.gle/CS8B6wJdcaN3rtWV8> (closes March 25 th, 2022 AoE)
*Sign up to discuss a topic:* https://forms.gle/LAFE6TTYi15jL5RaA (closes
March 25th, 2022 AoE)

Currently the room is more than half full! We have close to 30
attendees signing up, but we haven't received a lot of presentation
proposals yet. (less than 5)

From the signups, it seems like attendees are interested in discussing
topics like: Cinder, Faster CPython, and various PEPs. So if you've been
thinking about submitting a proposal, please do it soon!

Thank you,

Mariatta, ?ukasz, & Senthil
Re: Python Language Summit at PyCon 2022 in Salt Lake City [ In reply to ]
Last call!

Please sign up for the language summit before this Saturday.

We received a number of topic proposals in the last few days, and we still
have room for more, so don't delay.

Full details at: https://us.pycon.org/2022/events/language-summit/

When: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Where: in person during PyCon US, Salt Palace Convention Center, room TBD

Sign up to attend: https://forms.gle/CS8B6wJdcaN3rtWV8 (closes March 25