Mailing List Archive

ANN: PipeController v0.1 released: Python tool to experiment with simulating UNIX-style pipes
PipeController is a tool that I wrote to experiment with simulating simple, sequential, synchronous UNIX-style pipes in Python. It is the first release - v0.1.

Blog post about PipeController:

http://jugad2.blogspot.in/2012/08/pipecontroller-v01-released-simulating.html

The blog post gives some information about the design of PipeController and an example of how to use it.

Download PipeController:

http://dancingbison.com/unix-pipes.zip

I have not put any license information in the PipeController source code, but will be doing that, and it will be released under the New BSD license.

- Vasudev Ram
www.dancingbison.com