Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 22:44:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: Vasu <sairam@npac.syr.edu>
Subject: DoWhatIWant & DoWhatIWant+ needed...
To: A.Koenig@franz.ww.tu-berlin.de

Hi Water Mellon,
I am trying to get a copy of DoWhatIWant & DoWhatIWant+ modules in
Perl5. I came to know about you from the comp.lang.perl newsgroup. Could
you please send me a copy of these.

Thank you very much,
Vasu.

Graduate Research Assistant,
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center,
Syracuse University,
Syracuse, New York - 13244