Mailing List Archive

SCO Autoloader
I want to have Perl5 use less memory, small scripts are chewing up
over 700K on my system since I have to compile Curses and such in
statically. Has anyone used the AutoLoader or DynaLoader or whatever
in a SCO Unix environment?

There is a Curses based menu program of mine that is written in C, and
I was going to port it to Perl, however, every user of our system uses
this program, and 80K a piece is alot easier on the system than 800K
a piece. So .. I'm holding off on that (been chasing a memory leak
in the C code, and want to give up and use Perl).

Thanks,
Evan Langlois
ekl@sdf.lonestar.org
:wq