same.

Where should I start looking? This is Tk-b9.01 on top of 5.002b1f.

Randy
--
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Randy J. Ray -- U S WEST Technologies IAD/CSS/DPDS Phone: (303)595-2869
Denver, CO rjray@lookout.ecte.uswc.uswest.com

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Re: Some core dumps from 5.002b1f [ In reply to ]
In <9512282302.AA12133@voodoo.ecte.uswc.uswest.com>
On Thu, 28 Dec 1995 16:02:34 -0700 (MST)
Randy J Ray <rjray@lookout.ecte.uswc.uswest.com> writes:
>A Tk application of mine keeps dumping core whenever a window is destroyed. I
>have not yet traced the code, but the error always looks like:
>
>InterpHv (1):
> 0 0x4013e2d8 ? f=000000ff undef(0)
> ^^^^^^^^
>Though this hex value is usually a little different, the rest is always the
>same.

That is my internal debug, and something is trying to use 'undef' as a
widget. If you have built with -g and can get a back-trace of C from
the core dump that might be sufficient to track it.

>Where should I start looking? This is Tk-b9.01 on top of 5.002b1f.

Looks like things are getting destroyed twice - perhaps once via Tk
and once via perl. I suspect you are destroying windows in an unusual
manner - can you send me a test case which is as simple as possible
to reproduce the problem?