Any help and suggestion greatly appreciated...
o---------------------------------------------------------------------o
| Jean Luc BIENFAIT SCOT CONSEIL |
| Systems & Networks Engineer 1 rue Hermes |
| Phone: (33) 61394636 Parc Technologique du Canal |
| Fax: (33) 61394610 31526 Ramonville St Agne |
| Email: jlb@scot.cnes.fr FRANCE |
o---------------------------------------------------------------------o
Re: sendmail from WWW Netscape server [ In reply to ]
You need BLAT - which you can get from here :

http://gepasi.dbs.aber.ac.uk/softw/blat.html

be careful - it seems to hiccup over Cc; to a an
e-mail address shorer than the To: address - the
authors recognize the bug.

Otherwise it's the business

Seasons Greetings

David

On Thu, 21 Dec 1995 16:42:53 WET Jean Luc BIENFAIT
wrote:

> From: Jean Luc BIENFAIT <jlb@scot.cnes.fr>
> Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 16:42:53 WET
> Subject: sendmail from WWW Netscape server
> To: ntperl@mail.hip.com
>
> Hi, netters
>
> I am doing a migration of a WWW server from
Solaris httpd NCSA server to a Netscape
> communication server for windows NT.
>
> I used a perl Script (see URL
http://www-bprc.mps.ohio-state.edu/mailto/mailto_i
nfo.html)
> which use Unix "/usr/lib/sendmail" command to
send mail.

> I research an equivalent binary for sending mail
with a command within this PERL script.

> Any help and suggestion greatly appreciated...

o-------------------------------------------------
--------------------o
CONSEIL |
Hermes |
Technologique du Canal |
Ramonville St Agne |

David J. Evans
AMS, The University of Reading, Whiteknights, P.O.
Box 228, READING, UK RG6 6AJ
Voice : 44 (0)1734 318893 Fax : 44 (0)1734 316537
http://www.reading.ac.uk/Virology