Mailing List Archive

Compiling PERL on AIX 3.2
Larry,

I have tried everything I know and checked with the news groups, but no
luck, so I have decided to come to you for help...

Any ideas why my make might be bombing out like this no matter what I do?
I tried all the suggestions in the README and INSTALL docs, but to no avaol

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

# make
AutoSplitting perl library

Making DynaLoader (static)
../../miniperl "-I../../lib" "-I../../lib" -e 'use ExtUtils::MakeMaker \
&mksymlists(DL_FUNCS => "", DL_VARS => "", NAME => "DynaLoader"'
Can't bless non-reference value at ../../lib/ExtUtils/MakeMaker.pm line 598.
The error code from the last failed command is 2.

Make Quitting.
The error code from the last failed command is 2.

Make Quitting.

Sincerely,
Skip Hollowell
IDI Help Desk