Jim Anderson jander@jander.dialup.cloud9.net
Consultant(still)-at-large jander@cloud9.net
jander@panix.com
Re: Question regarding patches... [ In reply to ]
Excerpts from the mail message of Jim Anderson:
) Does anyone have a set of all the patches that have appeared since 1m
) became available?

I probably have almost all if not all but they are just
thrown together in a big mass of saved E-mail messages
that I download from time-to-time to get my disk usage
under my ISP's limit.

--
Tye McQueen tye@metronet.com || tye@doober.usu.edu
Nothing is obvious unless you are overlooking something
Re: Question regarding patches... [ In reply to ]
in ftp://mox.perl.com/pub/perl/src/ you have

-rw-r--r-- 1 tchrist 9872 Aug 18 20:22 closure-bug.patch
-rw-r--r-- 1 tchrist 2826 Aug 23 13:07 op-segfault.patch
-rw-r--r-- 1 tchrist 1163858 Aug 17 11:41 perl5.001m.tar.gz

(get 5.001m from a faster mirror though)

--tom
Re: Question regarding patches... [ In reply to ]

Tye> Excerpts from the mail message of Jim Anderson: ) Does anyone
Tye> have a set of all the patches that have appeared since 1m )
Tye> became available?

Tye> I probably have almost all if not all but they are just thrown
Tye> together in a big mass of saved E-mail messages that I download
Tye> from time-to-time to get my disk usage under my ISP's limit.

Any way of latching on to them :-?

Re: Question regarding patches... [ In reply to ]
Excerpts from the mail message of Jim Anderson:
) >>>>> "Tye" == Tye McQueen <tye@metronet.com> writes:
) Tye> I probably have almost all if not all [post-per5.001m patches]
) Tye> but they are just thrown
) Tye> together in a big mass of saved E-mail messages that I download
) Tye> from time-to-time to get my disk usage under my ISP's limit.
)
) Any way of latching on to them :-?

I'll try to organize them a bit and upload them (I just got
my quota raised from 2MB to 10MB so I can probably get away
with it). Then I can put them in the Perl Incoming directory
for anon FTP and/or weave them into my web.

Don't expect anything for at least a week. Sorry.