Net search engines.

Ziga

| v | mail: IKPIR-FGG, Jamova 2, |
| dr. Ziga TURK | Ljubljana, Slovenia. |
-------------------------------- fax: +386 61 1250 681 <<< NEW !!! |
| University of Ljubljana | phone: +386 61 1768 622 <<< NEW !!! |
| Faculty of Civil Engineering | home: +386 61 343 983 |
| and Geodesy | http://www.fagg.uni-lj.si/~zturk/ |
Re: Perl undump for SunOS 5.4 [ In reply to ]
> From: Ziga Turk <ziga.turk@ikpir.fagg.uni-lj.si>
>
> Would anyone know where to get undump which would work with Perl (4
> or 5) and SunOS 5.4. Sorry to bother you, but I have exhausted the
> Net search engines.

I don't think you'll ever find one.

I'm not aware of anyone having hacked undump to understand ELF format
object files.

Even if they had you can't create a truly statically linked executable
on Solaris and undump would need that.

Sorry, but I think you'll have to give up.

Tim.

p.s. This should probably go into the FAQ file. It pops up often enough.